Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September To-Do's

1.) Eat more apples...it's September! Plus an apple a day keeps the doctor away...it just better not keep the work related doctors away!!!
2.) Speaking of work, nail down the new account I've been working on!!!
3.) Seriously get to the gym more...last month I went 4 times...granted I joined mid-month this is still unacceptible!! I'm paying for this! So that would shake out to be $12.50 per lesson...I need that number to be lowered!
4.) TRY the morning spin class at least once...5:45 and the gym in a half-hour away...eeeek!
5.) Start the renavations on my office!!! This will be this months home update :-)
6.) Do another 8 scrapbooking pages of year one.
7.) Finish "Heart Of The Matter" and start "Baby Proof"...after these 2 I'm officially done with all of Emily Giffin's books...It's kinda bittersweet!! I hope she comes out with another one soon!!!
8.) Buy myself a nice home decoration for fall :-)
9.) Follow "The Daily Plate" the entire month...
10.) Work on getting the basement cleared out since I was left with a huge mess down there...RUDE!
11.) We'll make this more attainable...lose 3 pounds by months end...I've been a failure at this losing thing for the past 2 months...
12.) Try something new :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment